- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established Java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for Java programs
- 2 to 5 years of experience with excellent Java development skills
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of delivering solutions in a JavaEE 6 environment
- Open-source frameworks and standards Hibernate, Spring JDBC
- Hands-on experience with tools such as: Ant, Eclipse, Maven, SVN, SoapUI, JIRA, Bamboo
- WS concepts and protocols: WSDL, REST, SOAP, JMS, XSLT, XML Schema
- Experienced with one or more open-source ESB products (JBOSS FUSE ESB, Apache Camel, Apache servicemix) and / or message-oriented middleware and Active MQ, JMS
- Strong Java unit test skills
- Good experience in design patterns & design principles
- Experience with Webservices, PLSQL and SQL (Oracle 10g or above)
- Experience in Oops development with Core Java
- Experience with: Elastic Search, Smooks, Lucene, Jasper, Report
- Domain driven design
- Experience with NoSQL technologies: Casandra, Mongo DB
- Experience with agile development practices (Eg Scrum) and continues integration environment
- J2EE application and web containers such as GlassFish, Jetty, Tomcat
- CMMi-5 level process experience advantage
- Freedom to realize your own ideas & individual career & development opportunity.
- A motivating work environment, flat hierarchical structure, numerous company events which cannot be forgotten and fun at work place with flexibilities.
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities.
Would you like to become part of this highly innovative, dynamic and exciting world?
We look forward to your expressive resume.